Sunday, August 1, 2010

One Eyed, Two Horned, Underwater Algae Eater!


Yeah I'm having fun!

This week's Drawing Lab workshop had us doing One Eyed Monsters.

Tapping into our imaginations to come up with one eyed creatures. I had such a good time that I did several.The mosquitoes are out in full force so I made a lovely one eyed monster who wants to rid the area of those pesky pests!


My fourth monster has a bit of an artistic side with a pocket full of pencils and paintbrushes. I Love his space ship hat too!


Have you ever just let your imagination have it's way with you and just followed? It's a fun way to spend some time being creative.

Cheers!
SB

16 comments:

InnerCreativeVoice said...

Very fun...freeing! My son does this a log...perhaps I will take your lead and try it myself!

Imagination running free!

Beverley Baird said...

Love your one-eyed monsters! What a fun project!
Thanks for stopping by.

Kat said...

I LOVE your one-eyed monsters! They are fabulous!

Unknown said...

So much fun. Your monsters are great. Hmmm, wonder what I might come up with? Could be fun for a miniature collage...

Lis said...

What a wonderful crew of monsters! I would love to see a cleaning monster ... able to see under the furniture and capture those dust bunnies!

xo Lis

(coming over from CED)

She Who Doodles said...

your one eyed monsters made me laugh. thanks. love the one with the coffee cup.

Aimee Cotton Bogush said...

Really digging your monsters!

Sloane's Creations said...

I love them! That top one with the flippers on and his arms in the air..looks how I am feeling this minute! hahaha Clever space ship hat, too! I am glad I stopped over here I needed a chuckle. :o)

Rita said...

Your monsters are very cute and not at all scary--hehe! ;)

Marilyn Harris Mills aka Maer said...

sooo creative these guys are!

Unknown said...

Sure looks like fun. Great monsters!

Trulyana said...

What a wonderful way to connect to the imagination! I love your one eyed monsters, they look very friendly. Hope you are well and enjoying the Summer. Happy Creative every day Stephanie. :)

ChatElaine said...

What a fun theme to work with and I really love your monsters. Great drawings!

Mona said...

Your drawings are so inspiring.

no worries said...

very cool monsters!!
keep up the creativity!

Julie said...

adorable!