Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Lovewinterart How to Paint a Cardinal Speed Paint

A wintery welcome! This little cardinal is all fluffed up and staying nice and warm thank you very much. :) This video is a Speed version of my process while painting this little bird on a pine branch in the snow.





I am not a painting teacher but I have been an artist for over 40 years and I love helping others find their creative spirits!  Come on with me as I show you step by how to paint this charming winter scene. No Drawing necessary. Look below for the line to the printable drawing to trace!



Materials:

Original Photograph of the Cardinal is from http://PMP-art.com Photographer is Barbara Swinton

Free Traceable drawing on my Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/281756520417782829/

10x10 Canvas

Acrylic Paints:(I used Heavy Body Pro paints from Liquitex and Golden) Phthalocyanine (Phthalo) Blue, Hookers Green, Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Cadmium Orange (Hue is fine), Cadmium Red Med (Hue is fine), Cadmium Yellow Med (Hue is Fine) Titanium White, Quinacridone Crimson, Mars Black,Golden Acrylic Glazing Liquid Gloss.

Assorted Brushes for acrylic paint



The most important things you need to be successful with any of my creative projects are the willingness to learn and to be easy on yourself as you are learning. We tend to be our worst critics and we need to learn to be kind to ourselves.



I love the community that we are building here. We are caring and supportive of all levels of crafters, makers and Artists.



We have a great group on Facebook Come and join us!



Music: Http://purple-planet.com

Find me at:

Instagram: @deliberately_creative

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sbergeron00/

Google+:  +Deliberately Creative -Stephanie Bergeron

Facebook: Deliberately Creative Https://www.facebook.com/groups/1524859274500385/ Please join our creative discussion! Join our group!

Blog: http://deliberatelycreative.blogspot.com

#CACmember



Copyright info: Videos produced by Stephanie Bergeron (Deliberately Creative Sbergeron00) are intended for private use only. Please contact me for commercial/retail use licensing information. Feel free to embed the videos as is, but please do not alter, remove watermarks, re-upload or otherwise change the original video. Thank you.

No comments: