Friday, December 9, 2016

Happy Surprise Video for you! #ShimmeryArt Ornament Acrylic Painting Tutorial

Join me for a fun lesson on Acrylic 

painting of a Shimmery Vintage/Retro Holiday Ornament on a 6x6 Gallery Wrapped Canvas. This design incorporates my Doodle Gem style but is still very reminiscent of the 1950's and 1960's. :) 


There is a #ShimmeryArt Art Crawl on Youtube right now. It is hosted by Peg Robinson. I took her up on the offer to participate in the Art Crawl by doing a project incorporating fun shimmery paints! 

I hope you enjoy my video and if you do Please remember to Click the Like, Leave a Comment, Share and Subscribe.

Printable/Traceable Coloring page of the Ornament is available on my Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2817565...

Materials used:
6x6 Gallery Wrapped, Pre Gessoed Canvas
I Used-Heavy Body Acrylic Paints:
Liquitex: Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Phthalo Blue, Dioxazine Purple
Golden: Titanium White
Matisse: Australian Sienna
Brushes to paint the canvas- 1 Inch Royal and Langnickel Bright, Number 6 Simply Simmons Firm Filament Bright, 1/4" Silver-Ruby Satin Angle Brush

The most important things you need to be successful with any of my doodle gems projects are the willingness to learn and to be easy on yourself as you are learning. We tend to be our worst critics and we need to learn to be kind to ourselves. 

I love the community that we are building here. We are caring and supportive of all levels of crafters, makers and Artists. 

We have a great group on Facebook Come and join us!

Music: Http://purple-planet.com
Find me at:
Instagram: @deliberately_creative
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sbergeron00/
Google+: +Deliberately Creative -Stephanie Bergeron
Facebook: Deliberately Creative Https://www.facebook.com/groups/1524859274500385/ Please join our creative discussion! Join our group!
Blog: http://deliberatelycreative.blogspot.com
#CACmember

Copyright info: Videos produced by Stephanie Bergeron (Deliberately Creative Sbergeron00) are intended for private use only. Please contact me for commercial/retail use licensing information. Feel 

No comments: