Thursday, July 28, 2011

Watery Coolness...

For all who have to deal with much too warm weather I'm sending you a lovely wish for some watery coolness.

Here's a doodle that I came up with this morning I hope that it brings you a moment of coolness and enjoyment.

The bedroom is almost all done! We have painted the walls and baseboards, put in the new cupboards and bookshelves and hung the new drapes, taken out the carpet and laid the new flooring. All we have left is the new bed that is being delivered on Saturday. Just in time for our second 1 week vacation (my hubby has next week off) we are staying close to home this time. I told my hubby that with the bedroom being all bright shiny and new it would be like staying at a lovely hotel. :) We will be doing lots of day trips this time. Relaxing and just enjoying all of our hard work.

Remember to get out and be creative!

5 comments:

She Who Doodles said...

i like it, especially the way your did the fabric. cool.

nanke's stuff said...

All of your doodles are wonderful. They have a kind of elegance that is beautiful. Congratulations on finishing the bedroom! nancy

Rita said...

Soothing doodle! Maybe you'll take some pictures to share of the new bedroom. I hope you took some before photos, too. Love to see it. :)

Enjoy your vacation!!

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Hi Stephanie, Lovely doodle. I hope you enjoyed your vacation week together and that you're happy with how the bedroom came together. Enjoy what's left of your summer break,
Janice.

bohemiannie! art said...

your doodles are wonderful!