Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ruffled Necklace Scarf

I've been on a crocheting kick lately. Here's my newest -- a Ruffled Necklace Scarf a free pattern from Lion Brand's web site.

This was a fun little project that I did with some of my own hand spun yarn. It is between a worsted and light bulky in weight. So, it made the motifs larger than the pattern would normally make but it is fun to wear. It was dyed with Koolaid in a fun combination of Lime green and Blue Raspberry.

My sweet hubby took the photos with his phone. He played with a few filters from a program that he just got-- Pixlr-o-Matic an Android App.

Wow! 2 posts in the same week? I need to keep it up!

Have a great weekend and if you have a chance--get out and do something creative!

SB

1 comment:

Carolyn Dube said...

It looks fabulous on you!