Sunday, December 13, 2015

Time to Glitter!-Glitter Houses for you to make!

It is a shiny and sparkly time of year. 

Time to make it sparkle a little more, -who doesn't love a little Glitter?
This time I'm making this sweet little glitter house.



It only takes a little bit of time, card stock or thin cardboard like cereal boxes or face tissue boxes with pretty patterns, old Christmas cards just about anything that you like the look of or can be painted is fair game! Glue gun and glue sticks, craft knife, scissors, metal edged ruler, white glue or decoupage glue, and the glitter of your choice. I used ultra fine glitter on my examples.

Here is my template pattern to get you started.
Right Click on the image to save to your computer and then print!

There are many references on the internet for Glitter houses also known as Putz houses-

Here are a couple of my favorites:
Little Glitter Houses is an amazing resource!
Big Indoor Trains - This is a site that has loads of templates, patterns and instructions for building an entire village!

Remember to get out and do something creative!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
http://learningclue.eu