Monday, January 16, 2017

How to Draw January Birthstone Garnet Doodlegem with Pearls Tutorial ep 42

January's birthstone is here--I know It is a challenging deep red stone. I hope you have as much fun as I did in figuring this one out! I really want to explore doing garnet in a few different ways. I also LOVE the simple jewelry setting. The filigree with pearls is such a sweet setting and giving me so many ideas for the future!


Materials--Remember that you can use what ever kinds of pencils, paper and pens that you have. I'm listing what I used in the video just as suggestions. 

Paper- Neenah Solar White Coverstock 110lb

Pens- Signo Uniball White UM-153
Sakura Pigma Micron Black 02

Colored Pencils- Prismacolor Premier
Poppy Red, Scarlet Lake, Crimson Red, Indigo Blue, White, Colorless Blender, Process Red, Light Peach, Peach and Blush Pink

The most important things you need to be successful with any of my doodle gems projects are the willingness to learn and to be easy on yourself as you are learning. We tend to be our worst critics and we need to learn to be kind to ourselves. 

I love the community that we are building here. We are caring and supportive of all levels of crafters, makers and Artists. 

We have a great group on Facebook Come and join us!

Music: Http://purple-planet.com
Find me at:
Instagram: @deliberately_creative
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sbergeron00/
Google+:  +Deliberately Creative -Stephanie Bergeron
Facebook: Deliberately Creative Https://www.facebook.com/groups/1524859274500385/ Please join our creative discussion! Join our group!
Blog: http://deliberatelycreative.blogspot.com
#CACmember

Copyright info: Videos produced by Stephanie Bergeron (Deliberately Creative Sbergeron00) are intended for private use only. Please contact me for commercial/retail use licensing information. Feel free to embed the videos as is, but please do not alter, remove watermarks, re-upload or otherwise change the original video. Thank you.

No comments: