Monday, September 21, 2015

Don't Blink!

Okay I did it! I painted a Weeping Angel too. :)

Being inspired by my hubby and watching the online free class by Cinnamon Cooney.

Now, Cinnamon the #Artsherpa is an awesome instructor who shares her art and her heart freely on Youtube! Check out this class on the Weeping Angel .

The angel that Cinnamon did was a different pose than the one I did but I was so inspired by her that I had to do an angel!
The thing that I'm trying to figure out is if I want to do the glow in the dark paint on this so when the black light is turned on you will just see the face similar to the one in the online class. You won't see the hands in the dark just the glowing face. I need to see if I should varnish first then put the Glow paint on. It is a translucent paint that won't really show in daylight but will when the black light is turned on.

If I do add the glow paint I'll make a different post showing the finished painting in the glowing state.
:)
Remember to get out and do something creative!

No comments: