Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday fun time--my last one of the summer


watercolor postcard portals 3 sm
Originally uploaded by sbergeron00

This is my last friday of summer break. I'm kinda sad about that as I have been having so much fun getting back into my art!

I have decided that I'm not going to let work get in the way of my creative side. I have the evenings and I'm going to make them count.

I hope to remember that after I get home from work I can rechage my personal batteries with a homemade latte and a sketch. Even if all I do to start out is the Everyday Matters (EDM) Challenges.

For now though, I'll share my watercolor postcard portals series number 3! It's yet another stone wall entrance to another place...It was done with Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, Pitt xs black pen and Prismacolor Color Pencils.

As Always I love to hear what you think! Please leave a comment or suggestion.

Cheers! SB

No comments: