Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Show and tell...EDM #11 and 162

My darling husband and I started our day with a quick bike ride to one of our local fast food places Burgerville. We had lovely Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches. Mine had egg and sausage. I of course had to get strawberry jam to put on it. :) I did my quick sketch after the sandwich was all gone so this is all from my yummy memory.

We go out to the bikes and get ready to leave when Mark sees the innertube of his back tire bulging out. Yikes! Luckily we have the tire pump with us, so, he releases the air, gets the tube back in place and pumps it back up. Thanks goodness I brought my small pack with my drawing supplies or we wouldn't have been carrying the pump!

To home and my next image READERS drawing my glasses. I actually drew this up last night at 12:30 am but I wasn't going to scan it then. But here it is now:



These are el cheapo glasses! only 1x power since I don't need too strong..yet...I never even work glasses until this year. My 44th! Keeping track of them is a challenge. I have a pair at work on my desk a pair in the car and a pair I keep in my art kit. Not pretty but they work.

Finally is my doodle that I did after we got back from breakfast and the ride.It started with rectangles that were sort of floating in the air, then the teacup got put in the middle upside down then the saucer to hold everything up. Finally I filled up spaces with doodles, made the top one have a flap and a tie to keep it closed and I was done!


I have had a creative day and it's just gone 2 in the afternoon! I wonder what else I can get up to?

Happy Sunday, Cheers! SB

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my first time visiting your blog and I love it. Way to be super productive. I need to come back when I have a little more time:-)!

Margaret Ann said...

Great sketches Stephanie...I love the last one here tremendously!

I have nominated you for an award on my blog...no pressure to participate either! :) Enjoy!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

I love your sketches! They're wonderful! Your books are awesome! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Marva

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

Nice doodle...and the bagel is well i wish i had one right now..fun stuff

Anetka said...

great sketches:)
it's my first visit on your blog:)

will be coming back again and again:) keep posting:)

kazumiwannabe said...

Love the glasses and the doodle is great!

Timaree said...

I love your drawings. The book one is super. Yeah, reading glasses are the pits. I wear contacts for general viewing and have different glasses for the computer, reading, drawing and fine needle or beadwork. And then there is always the magnifying lamp when all else fails! Feel better now?